- Locavore will be a casual dining restaurant in Austin Texas sourcing food products solely from Texas farmers and ranchers.
- As a zero waste operation where the environmental impact and social responsibility are held in the same regard as economic viability; we will do our part to only purchase recyclable or compostable products.
- The restaurant will be located in central east Austin Texas. Our menus will focus on seasonal food and beverage products that are sourced from Texas.We welcome Austin residents, Eco-tourists, and locavores alike.
- Solely source food products from local sources
- Create and implement menus based solely on food grown and raised in Texas
- Scale food portions to food availability
- Promote farmers who focus on responsible agriculture
- Implement a zero-waste program
- Certify the restaurant with sustainable focused food service based organizations
- Donate or compost all food and beverage products not sold to guest
Why We Will Be A Success:
- Most successful restaurateurs have a clear concept and the ability to implement it consistently, as well as the determination to succeed and the flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Concept – casual dining and 98% percent Texas Sourced
- Consistency – menu designed on available food products and retail space
- Decor – Locavore ATX will evoke a contemporary and relaxed feeling which encourages customers to extend their dining experience
- Flexibility – open floor plan and exceptionally trained staff